Background

Friday, September 14, 2018

Cards for a Card Swap


This weekend is officially Brandy and I celebrating a girls weekend.  We are at the Scrapbook Expo here in Mesa, Arizona.  This card is one I made twenty (20!) replicas for a card swap.  Both Brandy and I are going to participate and so I'll share Brandy's card next.

I used my Papertrey Ink Farmer's Market Florals stamp set to stamp the images and my Rustic Wreath stamp to stamp the wreath.  The burnished gold cardstock frame was cut using my WPlus9 Sunshine Layers die and the background of the card base stamped with Altenew's Rustic Linen background stamp.


On the inside, a simple thank you stamp which was the theme for the swap.  The card is an A2 size and I am delighted and cannot wait to participate in the swap later today.

Needless to say, us girls are currently prepping up for a long, exhausting, most fun-filled day of crafting, shopping, and girl talk as we are also participating in the crop which goes all day into the evening.

I'll be back after our weekend to share examples of the cards that we received in the swap.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?