Background

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Color Swatching


When Brandy (I have to give Brandy credit here) first asked me, "Have you seen the new Waffle Flower video?", I responded no and thought I might have to check that out considering the enthusiasm with which the question was asked.  Then I watched this video.  The amount of anticipation and excitement between Brandy and I waiting for our stamp sets to arrive was significant.  I believe giggles might have been involved as we were both giddy as school girls.  These are my first two swatches that I made.   


I used watercolor paper for both swatches and I think I'll repeat on Bristol which is a better media for the Clean Clear Brush markers.  I'm sure I'll be sharing more when I get a few minutes.  This stamp set is fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?