Background

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Peace on Earth - A Christmas Card Set



I've been playing around with some Christmas cards to get ahead of the game.  These cards were created using my Paper Smooches A Blessed Christmas stamp and die set.  That little angel is so perfectly adorable to me and the simplicity of this card charms me.  I stamped onto Bristol cardstock and colored the image with my Zig Clean Color Brush markers.  There's some glimmer pen on those wings, but the photos don't come across the best.

The yellow stars are stamped with the yellow ink and embossed with a clear crystal embossing powder so they sparkle in the light as well.




On the inside, a brown Archival ink stamped sentiment using my SSS For to Us stamp set.  The sentiment on the outside and the Merry Christmas on the inside is stamped with Peacock Feathers Distress oxide ink.  This is the perfect match with my MISTI so that a crisp image could be made.

I'm ever so pleased with how these cards turned out.  I've some more ideas for this stamp set and so I'll be working on those in the coming weeks.  We're  93 days from Christmas at this point.  I need to get on it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?