Background

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

A Set of Cards Made Especially for You


Oh my, have I enjoyed my Simon Says Stamp's Beautiful Flowers stamp!  I'm here today to share with you a set of cards I made from playing around with the stamp set and my Mission Gold watercolors.  These first few cards were white heat embossed onto watercolor paper.  I used a light wash color to create the depth and dimension.  I think this pink one might be my favorite!



I also decided to try out gold heat embossed images.  I'm not as pleased with this one, but it is pretty.


I used my Finetec watercolors with this gold heat embossed image. Much improved and far more impressive in person. It's challenging to get a photo that accurately shows of this card.




So very much fun!  This card set was a blast to create and I intend to use the stamp set again to try some different techniques.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?