Background

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Sending a Happy Birthday to My Bestie Featuring The Greetery Forget-me-nots Dies


It took me a bit to be able to celebrate Brandy's birthday with her and so I couldn't share this card with you that I created using The Greetery Botanticuts Forget-me-not dies.  I die cut the flowers and watercolored them, accenting the flowers using my Polychromos pencils.  The remaining images/die cuts are from The Greetery Pretty Postmarks stamp and die set which creates a perfect accent to these florals.

So grateful for such a great bestie.  We bonded nearly 20 years ago over crafting and it has created a life-long bond that only strengthens with age.  

Happy Birthday, Brandy!  Hoping each year is better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?