Background

Monday, March 29, 2021

Converting Valentines to Notecards

I had put together this set of cards for Valentine's Day.  I didn't use all of the cards for Valentines and so I decided to convert them to notecards that I can use without the holiday sentiment.  I kept the sentiments from the Valentines and can replace next year if they are still in the stash.  For now, this makes this card set way more useful. 




These cards were made using my Honey Bee Stamps Coffee Cup Card die set and a pack of patterned papers that I then mismatched the patterns to create the colorful cards.  I used the Concord and 9th Plaid background stamp to create accents on the sleeve and the sentiments/florals came from various stamp sets in the stash.  So pleased with how these were converted.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?