Background

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Happy St. Patrick's Day - A Card Set Featuring Colorado Craft 4 Leaf Clover Stamp


I may have mentioned before that the Anita Jeram designed Colorado Craft Company stamps have a cute little hamster character that looks just like my daughter, Katie's, hamster Jasper.  He's tiny and adorable and so I couldn't resist making her a St. Patrick's Day card using this delightful image.  Green being my favorite color, St. Patrick's Day is definitely a win for me.  My husband is a Daniel Patrick and his Irish ancestor's give us much reason to celebrate. 



These cards are already out in the mail.  The corned beef is a cooking and it will be potatoes, cabbage and carrots for dinner with the star of the show tonight.  Hope your celebrations are festive.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?