Background

Friday, March 5, 2021

Notecard Set Featuring The Greetery Comforting Commands Stamps and Dies and Concord and 9th Blooms Fill-in Stamps and Dies


So, I had some of The Greetery Comforting Commands stamped and die cut on the table and the backgrounds I made years ago with my Concord and 9th Blooms Fill-in stamps and I couldn't help but put them together into this card set.  I die cut one of the backgrounds to get floral pieces out of the handmade patterned paper and then used them to accent each of the cards in this set. 







I'm just so pleased with out this set turned out.  Varied and different, each card and the accompanying sentiment is so delightful and encouraging.  I gifted this set to a friend and she will definitely put them to good use.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?