Background

Monday, March 1, 2021

Comforting Cards Featuring Heartfelt Creations Flowering Dogwood Stamps and Dies

I was inspired by Yana Smakula's video using Colorado Craft Company's stamps and decided to pull out my Heartfelt Creations Flowering Dogwood stamps and dies to see if I could recreate her look.  These two cards are the result of that effort and I really couldn't be more pleased.  I stamped the images onto Bristol cardstock and used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers to color the die cut images.  So pretty!



 It is always difficult when you need a sympathy card.  One of these went out right away and the second card is in the stash for the day when sending some care and encouragement is needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?