Background

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

A Notecard Set Featuring The Greetery Bontaticuts Forget-me-nots Dies


This simple, but effective card set was totally inspired by The Greetery design team and is one of the key reasons I purchased the Botanticuts Forget-me-nots dies.  I die cut using the dies and then watercolored the die cuts and accented with my Polychromos pencils.  I paired the frame die cut using The Greetery Postage Stamp die with some patterned paper from the stash.  Oh my, these products delivered.

ETA:  The sentiment comes from Clearly Besotted Sweet Little Sentiments.




It is so hard to decide on a favorite, but I'd have to say the blue one is leading the pack.  Charming and lovely and fun to make.  

2 comments:

  1. Those are lovely. I couldn't resist the dies either. Where is the sentiment from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great question, Mrs. Flow3rs. The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted Sweet Little Sentiments. Thank you so much for your very kind words!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?