Background

Saturday, March 13, 2021

Notecards Featuring The Greetery Lovely Blossoms Stamps and Dies


I had stamped and die cut a bunch of flowers using The Greetery Lovely Blossoms stamps and dies.  The colorful goodness was just sitting on the table and begging to be used.  Ultimately, inspired by what Yana Smakula did in this video, I decided to create my own frame using black cardstock as the backdrop.  The results are stunning.  




Unusual for me, I think the orange card is my favorite although the mixture of colors makes me very happy as well.  Such a delightful card set and one that I just couldn't stop making combinations.  There may be more of this style in my future.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?