Background

Friday, January 3, 2020

The Twelve Days of Christmas


I've had a solid 10 days off on the blogging front and have enjoyed the time immensely.  We celebrated with both kids in small short bursts as they both work consistently.  That made for lots of fun times, but little crafty time and/or blogging.  I did ultimately work with my friend Kyle to create a set of gifts to bless a mutual friend with the 12 Days of Christmas gifts.  I did take photos of the tags I created using my Graphic 45 12 Days of Christmas stamp set and my Studio Katia tag die.













Most of the tags were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers using glitter and/or FlowerSoft materials.  I really love the final result - very bright on the simple white background.  I have some photos to edit for the actual gifts that we made to give and I'll share those later this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?