Background

Friday, January 17, 2020

A Very Pink Happy 21st Birthday Card


This is Andie today to share a card made by Brandy.  I'm going to try not to be confusing!  My daughter, Katie, enjoyed a milestone birthday in November - she turned 21.  Brandy was scheduled to attend the party, but some weather (which is unusual for use here in Phoenix) caused havoc at her house and she ended up staying home to deal with those issues.  All is well, but it meant that we didn't get together with Katie until later in December for Brandy to give Katie this beautiful, special shaker card.  With my college student busy finishing up the semester and Christmas it took a little bit to get Katie to take a picture of the card.

Can you see the wonderful "2" and "1" die cuts?  I just think this is one of the most fantastic cards I've ever seen.  Katie was especially pleased since pink is her favorite color and this card is on display in her apartment.  I think Katie felt very special and I know I'm touched by her thoughtfulness as well.

Andie for 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?