Background

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

B is for Birthday - A Monogram Card Set


I mentioned that my friend Kyle and I collaborated to bless a friend with the 12 Days of Christmas gifts.  I've done this type of gift many times before (check these out:  here, here and here).  It's fun to do, but more fun when we do it together.  This year we decided to make a set of notecards using the initial of the recipient.  Some patterned paper and my Concord and 9th Monogram stamp and die set makes this process easy and the result absolutely beautiful.





We made another card as a part of the set for a dear friend who is having a birthday soon.  Just so we're a bit ahead of the game!

I did some of the work, but most of the work was done by Kyle, so again - a big thank you to Kyle and all the credit for this work goes to her.

Andie for Kyle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?