Background

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Winter Sketches Notecard Set


Betsy Veldman is just one of my crafty inspiration and The Greetery stamps and dies have definitely caught my attention.  In  a recent post, Betsy expressed that she's not ready to put away her wintery/Christmas stamp sets yet and I guess I wasn't either.  I considered that permission to use my The Greetery Winter Sketches stamp set to make a set of notecards. 


I used various Distress Oxide inks to stamp the pine branch and pinecones.  The background is also Distress Oxide inks.  I stamped way more than those used in these cards, so I have some extras to make more cards, but this way I also made a set with a variety of colors.



I think the blue is my favorite - just seems to be more bright in color and yet cheery.  So fun to make this set that I'm sure I'll be making more.  Just not in a rush because spring is already starting to show here in the Valley of the Sun.  See you soon with more creations.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?