Background

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas - A Wintery Christmas


We find ourselves having another year coming to a close and the great joy of celebrating our Savior's birth.  I'm sharing this card through a scheduled post as we are heading up to Christmas breakfast with my husband's family.  This is such a rich tradition, it makes me sentimental.  My SIL has hosted for the better part of all 26 years of my marriage.  She and her husband have both retired and they built a cabin in the woods in Northeastern Arizona.  I figured this card captured some of my melancholy and joy at their good fortune to enjoy Christmases in retirement where there is snow.



Hoping your Christmas celebrations (if you make them!) are joy filled and rich with love and laughter.

Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?