Background

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

The Start of Valentine's Themed Love Cards


I couldn't let Brandy be the only one to start with some Valentine's themed cards!  We're two crafty friends and we'd have to admit that there is a sense of "infecting' one another so I felt inspired to begin my card making.  Since I am selling my cards at a local store - not a a lot, but it does make me consider the theme of cards - I decided to do some cards this year that were a little more general, but would work for Valentine's Day.  These cards were created with some of the leftovers from my recent stamping session using my The Greetery Pine Blossom stamp and die set.  I kept a little more white space to create these soft backgrounds and keep the floral bunch as the center of attention.



I am really in love this this stamp set - so classic and elegant in the same breath.  I'm also really enjoying stamping with my Distress Oxide inks - they create a very nice finish and since I have the whole set, lots of color combinations are available.  I guess we're off to the Valentine's Day card making races.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?