Background

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Notecards For the New Year


I had mentioned that I was inspired by Betsy Veldman's post stating she wasn't quite done with her winter/Christmas stamps.  I couldn't resist a chance to make some cards using my new-to-me The Greetery Pine Blossom stamp and dies set.  I think these stamps are so adorable and I once again used my Distress Oxide inks to do all the stamping.


I truly can't figure out which card is my favorite.  I like them both so much. 

I also put together this floral bouquet for my grandma's gravesite.  I was able to go to place them with my grandpa, mom and sister (along with other family) on the 1st of the year.  I know she can't appreciate them, but I think it is meaningful for my grandpa to see that we haven't forgotten and it is also special to me to do something that I know she would have liked - a little part of me being a little like her which is the best tribute I can give her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?