Background

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Purple Magnolias - A Happy Birthday Card


I hadn't yet used my Stamptember Magnificent Magnolias stamp set.  I was dismayed to find a defect in the stamp and have contacted Simon Says Stamp to see what we can do about it.

I went ahead and colored this card front using a no line coloring technique and my Polychromost pencils.  The die cut sentiment is a Clearly Besotted die, stacked three times and covered with Crystal Accents.

This card was made especially for my bestie, Brandy, who celebrates her birthday this week.

Happy birthday, friend.  I am so grateful for you and our friendship.  May this year be the best yet.

I'm entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge Simon Says Anything Goes.

1 comment:

  1. My birthday card is beautiful! I have the BEST, best friend. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?