Background

Saturday, November 9, 2013

It's a Happy Place Layout




I'm finding that progress on my Hawaii mini-book is proceeding slowly.  I just encourage myself that it is proceeding.  Here's a page I made featuring photos from our trip on the Hawaiian Railway.  My son loves steam trains and thought this was the best.

Theres some Maggie Holmes Signature Series and Simple Stories Summer Fresh.  A Heartfelt Creations Posy up in the corner.

Most of the elements are fussy cut from the Simple Stories patterned paper pack including the sun, chevron, sentiment, ticket, etc.  I used some rub-ons to add the Train Ride title and hand wrote on the ticket.  The book is getting close to a finish.  Hopefully I don't get too distracted and delay the finish...

2 comments:

  1. At least you are progressing :-) I love this double, and those papers are so pretty! Great titles and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?