Background

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

You're Beautiful - For Send a Card to a Friend Day


My bestie made this card and sent it to me on Send a Card to a Friend Day 2021.  I am so blessed by her creativity.  The card is made using Concord and 9th Botanical Bundle stamps and dies and features some truly delightful yellow/green holographic paper butterflies (and focal point frame behind).  The picture does not do it justice.  My bestie knows me and so this card blends perfectly with the decor in my front room and so sits on a pie table on display for all who enter my house to see.  Thank you, Brandy, for being so kind and knowing me so well.  I love my card!

Andie for

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?