Background

Sunday, February 14, 2021

A Valentine for my Dear Daughter Featuring Taylored Expressions Heart of Hearts Stencils and Clearly Besotted It's a Celebration Stamp Set


I used my Taylored Expressions Heart of Hearts stencils and Clearly Besotted It's a Celebration stamp to create this valentine for my dear daughter, Katie.  This is her last Valentine's Day away from home as she'll graduate from college in May.  I wanted to send this card to brighten her day.  The little hamster is fussy cut after coloring with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  That little guy looks just like Katie's hamster, Jasper.  He's helping me send hugs and kisses to my daughter.

Hoping your Valentine's Day is filled with both hugs and kisses!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?