Background

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Multi-Purpose Love Cards Featuring Concord and 9th Stitched Turnabout Stamps





I had heat embossed using my rose gold embossing powder and the Concord and 9th Stitched Turnabout stamps a couple of years ago.  These card fronts sat in the stash waiting to be made into cards.  So sad!  I'm sure if you are a regular cardmaker that you can relate.  We all have high expectations that sometimes are sidelined due to other priorities as life gets in the way.

I am proud that these cards are finally made as I believe they are quite pretty and I'm pleased with how they turned out.  The cream die cuts were made using Waffle Flower's Sprigs dies and I lightly colored with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink.




Super glad these cards finally made it to completion.  Makes me want to get out that stamp set and use it some more!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?