Background

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Notecards Featuring Unity Stamps Funky Flowers Slimline Stamp


I've been a pretty unabashed fan of Ann Corbiere-Scott and her artsy goodness.  This means that I jumped on the chance to pick up the Unity Stamps Funky Flowers slimline red rubber stamp.  I set about making these two cards utilizing Taylored Expressions Mini-slim Scalloped Rectangles dies to back the finished coloring.  The first card was stamped onto Bristol cardstock and colored with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  It makes a striking take on the card.


The second card was stamped onto Bristol cardstock and colored with my Polychromos pencils.  Woo Hoo!  Not as striking, but I do love me some green and this card makes me unreasonably happy.


 There are more in the making, but these two cards are definitely a great start.  Go check out Ann's design printables as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?