Background

Friday, February 12, 2021

Valentines By Katie Using The Greetery Posy Pocket Dies


My daughter had a few days off in a row, something that is very rare.  She decided to come home for those few days and while she was here she decided to make some valentines.  I thought I would share her work here with you today.  The blooms are a combination of The Greetery Botanticuts Forget-me-not dies and Lovely Blooms stamps and dies.  I had stamped and colored these in a major use session when I got those products.  She put them together, tucked into the leafy heart and a sentiment on the inside using The Greetery Heart Leaf Jumbo Posy Pocket Die following Betsy Veldman's video as instruction.  



Other than the obvious help in that I'd made those blooms, she made these cards all by herself.  Quite the blossoming cardmaker and I'm sure the friends and family that received these cards will be tickled.  The big day is almost here.  Hope you are ready!

Andie for Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?