Background

Friday, February 19, 2021

A Few Gorjuss Girl Notecards





I've been a trolling through the stash lately and finding half completed projects and I decided I just had to finish off the cards for these projects because.... incomplete paper projects are only worth the paper they are printed on.  Today, I'm sharing a few cards featuring Gorjuss Girl stamped lovely ladies.  This first is my favorite - so charming and striking.  I love how the polka dots pair with the patterns in the rest of this card.









I really tried to make this second card light and pale and breezy like the image.  I originally painted with masking fluid and it ruined the background around her hair.  You can still kinda see the flaw, but I think I tried to hide it nicely with the sentiment and the sequins... maybe not so much, but I'm hoping everyone is feeling the mellow of this image when they look at the card!


This last creation is also an attempt at pale coloring.  I think I didn't add enough contrast to the card and the photography is majorly lacking so the two in combo don't exactly add up to the best result.  Still, it isn't awful and I'll use it to send a sweet note.  It feels good to get some of these projects finished and proud of how at least two of them turned out.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?