Background

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Another Field Notes Card Set

I stuck with the soft colors in this card set I made using Taylored Expressions Field Notes Kit.  I used the stamp and die set to create the floral focal points on Bristol cardstock and colored with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  The backgrounds are ink blended with Distress Oxides using the deckle edges masking stencil from the kit.  I then stamped in the same Distress Oxide ink using the calendar stamp from the kit.  A die cut tag using the die from the kit and sentiment from the stamp set creates just the right "note".







What you can't see in most of these pictures is that I did white heat emboss a short quote from Emerson on the card set.  It is difficult to see in the photos but very monochromatic in the card set in person.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?