Background

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Christmas Cards Using Anne Corbiere Scott Designs Printable Digi Files


I've so enjoyed using the art printables from Anncorbierescottdesigns.com.  Today I'm sharing cards made using the Carmen art printable.  The cards practically made themselves.  I only backed with a dry embossed grey background and some vellum. 




This second set of cards is much the same - so easy and pretty.  I'm delighted with the glowing results.




These last two cards are my favorites - they create such a contrast and pop of color.  So fun and engaging.  I ordered the stamp sets from Unity stamps which are very similar.  I can't wait to receive and get making with those as well.



If you haven't checked out Ann's work at Ann Corbiere Scott Designs , I'd suggest you do so!  Tomorrow's the big day of Thanks!  I am hoping that you are able to celebrate as seems best, but that mostly you can see and be thankful for the big and small things in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?