Background

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving 2020!


No doubt it has been a tough year.  No doubt there has been a lot of chaos and unrest and uncertainty.  However, I feel the depth of my blessings more because of it.  So glad to spend the morning with my daughter baking pies (she volunteered to bring them to her Aunt's house for dinner).  So glad that we enjoy sunshine and good weather.  So glad that we are healthy and together.


I decided to use my Spellbinders Small Die of the Month from last year to make these cards coupled with some patterned paper from the stash... old patterned paper.  They make the perfect backdrop for my pie making day and my attitude of gratitude.




An eggless pumpkin pie for my son.... blueberry lattice (my daughter's first ever lattice) and apple above.  Yum and gratitude, we've got is in spades.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?