Background

Monday, November 23, 2020

Let Heaven and Nature Sing - A Card Set Featuring Taylored Expressions Seasonal Sprig Stamp Set

I so loved the simple look to Taylored Expressions Seasonal Sprig stamp set so I decided to use it on my black watercolor paper.  I heat embossed using my rose gold embossing powder.  The warmth of this embossed image is delightful.  I watercolored using my Distress Oxides in these first examples. 



This example I tried to lightly ink blend the Distress Oxide inks over the top.  It really didn't turn out as I'd hoped, but it isn't awful and so I'm going to keep this example.

This example I used my Starry Colors watercolors to color the image.  These are my favorite of the set.  So simple and pretty.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?