Background

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Hello Notecards with Gold Embossing


It's been a minute since I gold heat embossed onto Bristol cardstock using Brandy's Altenew Starry Flowers stamp set.  I didn't exactly know what I intended to do with the card fronts, but I knew I wanted to try to make something with the products. 

Today I'm sharing the cards I made using my mission gold watercolors.  I kept the water to a minimum because Bristol won't tolerate a lot of water, but it works with a little bit of water and these  cards turned out to be soft and pretty because I did resist using lots of water





Simple cards, but oh so pretty.  Wishing everyone a happy leap day!  Do something special with your extra day this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?