Background

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Floral Notecards





Since I have been traveling for work, my crafting time is such a premium.  I came across a set of previously stamped flowers using my Papertrey Ink Farmer's Market Florals stamp and die set.   I think they were stamped more than a year ago during some Valentine's Day makes for this post.  These poor blooms have sat in a plastic baggie waiting to be loved. 

I opted for a simple die cut background and a simple sentiment flag so that the blooms remain the focus of the card.

I had forgotten how very much I enjoyed this stamp set.  So delightful to stamp, forgiving and beautiful!  Just the right touch for a limited creative session.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?