Background

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Hello - A Spring Inspired Set of Cards


I mentioned that I've recently had a bit of travel for work.  This takes me away from my crafty supplies.  I decided to take some stamped images and my Crayola colored pencils with me and this set of cards came out of those efforts.  The images were stamped onto Bristol cardstock using my SSS Look for the Rainbows stamp set.  I'm so pleased with how the coloring went - different than my Polychromos pencils, but I'm delighted.


The backgrounds are a combination of Brusho watercolor crystals and Glimmer Mist.  I added some Art Anthology Dimensional Medium with a stencil for added interst behind my blooms and butterflies.



Such a fun set of cards.  So rewarding for some simple colored images.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?