Background

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Papertrey Ink's Farmer's Market Floral Cards


I picked up Papertrey Ink's Farmers Market Florals stamp and die set when it was released.  I combined my purchase to also get the free add on stamp set.  I couldn't wait to use it and the ladies over at City Crafter Challenge Blog obliged by hosting a challenge All You Need Is Love.  The challenge included using hearts or the word love.  Since I could,  I used both and the florals to replicate a similar design to the inspiration that prompted my purchase in the first place.

 




I think I definitely like the red flowers I  this design, but this soft pink is pretty too.  I made a bunch of flowers and can envision some valentines in my near future.

Come check out the fun at City Crafter Challenge Blog.


3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, your flowers are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at City Crafter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Subtle and elegant. I love the addition of kraft paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!!!! Thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?