Background

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Pretty Peonies Notecards




I'm sharing with you a card set I made using my Simon Says Stamp Pretty Peonies background stamp.  I white heat embossed the background stamp on watercolor paper and then they sat in the stash for a while.  I couldn't decide what technique I would use.

Ultimately, I settled on using my Mission Gold watercolors with a waterbrush and these cards are the result.  I used colored card bases and white heat embossed sentiments on vellum.



This pink one is my favorite.  it is so vibrant.  Love me some Mission Gold watercolors.



Every single on of these card fronts were a delight to color.  So much fun!

These will go into the stash for use in future notes to good friends who need a bright hello for a day.

I'm entering these cards into the SSS Anything Goes challenge.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?