Background

Friday, June 7, 2019

A CAS Father's Day Card


I had made a few extra Father's Day cards last year and so I found that I didn't need to make as many as normal.  My ultimate Father's Day card was created and posted here being a Star Trek inspired card.  Still, I needed a couple new ones so I decided to try a CAS inspired stamped card.


On this second card, the navy frame was die cut using a Simon Says Stamp die.  It creates a great frame for this simple card. I see flaws in the stamping on both cards, but ultimately like them as they are different than my normal style and I felt rewarded for the challenge.

These are masculine cards, so I'm entering them into the Simon Says Stamp challenge Masculine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?