Background

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Flower Notecard




I had stamped and white heat embossed these card fronts months ago.   I ultimately made a set of cards after using my Mission Gold watercolors to color a few of the panels.  You can find that card set here.  I finally decided I wanted to paint the remaining card fronts.  This time, I decided to change the orientation and to embellish them quite differently. 

I'm definitely more pleased with these versions.  I think my technique is better in the painting, but also like the difference in sentiments and colors of sentiments. 



Yellow isn't one of my favorite colors, but I do like how this card turned out.  The sentiment is probably what does it for me.

Good use of old stuff from the stash.  Now to move onto new stuff in the stash!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?