Background

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Have a Beautiful Day Notecard Set




I finally put one of my Simon Says Stamp card kits to good use with some Mother's Day cards this year.  A few pieces were leftover and so I put these cards together using those scraps.



These papers and images are so bright and vibrant, they make a great all occasion card.  They are cheerful and I'm so pleased with how easy they came together.

I'm entering this card into Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday challenge Simon Says Anything Goes.


1 comment:

  1. This is so lovely! Colorful and cheerful!! I'm so glad you visited my blog for the first time and now I, in return have just become your newest follower. You have a wonderful gift for creating beautiful cards. I can't wait to check out more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?