Background

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Beyond Perfect


I am delighted to share this notecard Brandy made using her Colorado Craft Company's Lovely Legs Head Over Boots stamp set.  I love the colors and artistic style of this card.  It is ever so beautiful.

I'm entering this into Simon Says Stamp's Monday challenge Wedding/Anniversary as this is the perfect anniversary card.

I'm also entering this into Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday challenge Masculine as it is meant to be sent to a man and it is definitely a different kind a masculine card.

Andie for 

1 comment:

  1. Your sky is gorgeous! Great coloring on your card. I'm jealous. I have a lot of trouble with skies. I just can't figure them out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?