Background

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

One Remaining Father's Day Card



I had saved the card I made for my husband so that he wouldn't accidentally see it before the big day (which was also his birthday this year).  As such, I just plain forgot to post the card.

I used my June 2018 Hero Arts card kit stamps and sand embossing powder to create this card.  We had traveled to Newport Beach in late May and I wanted my DH to remember our trip.  We saw sandy beaches, seashells, sailboats and cloud filled, sunny days. 

This is a perfect card to enter into SSS Wednesday challenge Travel/Vacation.



2 comments:

  1. What a serene scene, Andie, and I bet your husband loved this remembrance. Thank you for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the use of this stamp kit! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?