Background

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Mother's Day Cards Using SSS Beautiful Day Stamp Set




I finally (!) used my Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Day stamp set.  In fact, the patterned paper is from Lawn Fawn's Really Rainbow papers included in SSS's April 2018 card kit.  Yep, I'd not used them before now.  But, once I did, I went to town.




The butterflies and foliage were stamped onto Bristol cardstock and colored with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  They are so easy to create a bright and beautiful image which pairs magically with the patterned papers.

I've a few butterflies left over that I intend to put to good use on some graduation inspired cards.  So fun!  I'm linking this up to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge Simon Says Anything Goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?