Background

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Maymay's March ATC Inspiration Challenge


I'm back to share the last of our ATC cards for the Maymay Made It's March Motivation ATC Non-swap.  I'm not quite as confident with my free hand painting as Brandy is so I used my Elizabeth Craft Camping Out Stamps and Dies to create these ATC cards.  The images were stamped onto Bristol paper and colored with my Zig True Color Real Brush markers.  They make it easy to look like I'm an advanced colorist.




I thought that I liked the little bear best until I colored the fifth wheel trailer.  The cute little trailer is adorable and definitely sent the message that I was looking to share.

The Non-swap was so much fun to participate in.  I can't wait to receive our swapped cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?