Background

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Feliz Quinceanera


One of the ladies in our Bible study has been bringing her young niece to Bible study for the last several years.  This wonderful young lady celebrated her 15th birthday.

The invitations had a brightly colored sunflower on the front so I decided to use my Heartfelt Creations Classic Sunflower stamp to make a similarly styled birthday card.  I used a second generation stamped image to have "15" in the background of the focal image.

I'm pleased with how this turned out and am glad to celebrate such a momentous occasion with their family!

I'm entering this into the SSS Monday Challenge Down on the Farm since this card looks like it was made for the farm.




1 comment:

  1. Cute colors and nice coloring, I like the deep dark background, too. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?