Background

Thursday, April 18, 2019

Maymay's March Motivation ATC Non-Swap


Today I'm stopping in to share my first of two sets of ATC cards for Maymay Made It's March Motivation ATC Non-swap.  I had picked up some Gorjuss Girl stamps - the mini size girls - a while ago.  i thought that the ATC non-swap would be a perfect use of these stamps - creating a portrait style ATC.  I colored each image with my Polychromos pencils, keeping the design simple by using some gorgeous patterned papers from the Moda Fly and Scrap 6 x 6 paper pack




I had such fun coloring these images - using the patterned paper to inspire the colors.  I felt a small twinge when I had to cut down the images, but in the end, I'm so very pleased with how these turned out. 




Of course, I'm most pleased with the quality of the finished product.  I'm so glad Brandy decided to join the fun and shared the idea with me.  I'll be back tomorrow with Brandy's second set of ATC cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?