Background

Monday, July 30, 2018

Peony Blooms with Polychromos Pencils


I have totally been enjoying my Polychromos colored pencils.   This card is one of the most satisfying that I've made in a while.  It was meant for my Grandma whose favorite color is blue.  I can say that the picture doesn't entirely capture the finished product.  The images where stamped onto Bristol cardstock using my Papertrey Ink Especially for You stamp and die set.  Those are some Studio Katia crystals on the card for accent.

So fun and a beautiful result, I have to be happy.  I'm entering this card in theSimon Says Stamps Wednesday challenge Simon Says Anything Goes.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Floral card, such beautiful work with the pencils.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?