Background

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Belated Mother's Day Cards




Whew!  I found these pictures in my online album and figured out that I'd not shared them before Mother's Day.  I made these using my Polychromos colored pencils.  These two cards are one of the first times I used the colored pencils and I'd have to say, I'm more than pleased with the look and finish for both cards.  I'm especially proud of the look pairing kraft with soft pinks and reds.

The images were stamped with white pigment ink onto kraft cardstock using my SSS Even More Summer Flowers stamp set.


One card was for my own mother and one card was for my MIL.  I couldn't have been more pleased with the results.

I'm linking this card up on Simon Says Stamp's Monday challenge: Add a Little Sparkle.  Those Studio Katia crystals definitely add a little sparkle.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers and your coloring is fantastic! Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Add A Little Sparkle Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design and super beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?