Background

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Distress Oxide Painting - A Second Card Set


I had shared earlier that I enjoyed the Distress Oxide painting technique that Jennifer McGuire used and detailed here.  I decided to give it another try with this stamp set.  I did make a few mistakes on this card - maybe you've already figured that out.  I used my MISTI stamp platform along with my SSS Beautiful Day stamp set and wasn't thinking that one of the butterflies would be completely upside down.  I went ahead and finished the cards as I didn't think it was catastrophic, but looking at these now I'm guessing that it might be :)



I've put together a whole set of cards and I will just have to use these no matter what.

I'm linking this card up at the City Crafter Challenge Week 422 - Butterflies.  Come join the fun!


4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty trio of cards, the colors you used are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at City Crafter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh the BG is just GORGEOUS! i love WHITE EMBOSSING AND HOW YOU MADE A SET!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great! I see no problem whatsoever with some butterflies upside down. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?