Background

Saturday, July 14, 2018

A Vintage Happy Birthday




I've been especially enjoying my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers lately.  I almost always use them with Bristol cardstock.  They are so easy to use and create a great result such that my limited skill isn't on clear display.  Today I'm sharing some images I had previously colored, but only recently mounted on some patterned paper to finish off the card.  In this case, I stamped the poles for the sentiment banner on the patterned paper and they used foam squares to raise up the cake and the sentiment banner.




On the inside, a simple stamped sentiment.



I also used the star burst stamp to gold emboss the patterned paper and add some accent to the base of the card.  It is difficult to see on the first card, but easier to identify in this second card.



1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?