Background

Sunday, July 8, 2018

Happy Birthday Banner and Card


In my absence, I have quite a few pictures from Brandy's projects to share with you.  I decided to start with these photos from a birthday banner and card that Brandy made. The flowers on the card are made using the Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose stamps and dies.  The flowers on the banner are quite a mix of different layered flowers and letters cut from the Cricut.  Of course, there's a bit of butterflies thrown in for accent as well.






Ever so colorful and pretty, I'm always impressed by the beauty of her creations.  Matching the colors with the black and white stripes is classic as well.

We'll hope this is a return to the blog for both Brandy and I.  I'll be around visiting again as well.

Andie for 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?