Background

Friday, July 6, 2018

Merry Christmas in July - City Crafter Challenge




One of the project I worked on during my hiatus was some Christmas cards.  I decided to join the fun over at the City Crafter Challenge.  This card was made with my Paper Smooches A Blessed Christmas stamps and dies.  I used some MFT Extreme Black ink for the sentiment.  The ink on the kraft cardstock card gave an interesting look - almost like wood burning look.  I'm super pleased with how these cards turn out.



On the inside, a bold sentiment with that interesting finish like it has been burned into the kraft card.  I really like the mint, kraft and red accent look.  These cards will go into the stash for later this year.




I'm going to link up with the fun over at the City Crafter Challenge blog where they are celebrating Christmas in July.


2 comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Isn't it fun to encourage one another, even from a distance?